ZeSaBo – accepting and distributing donated goods
Here in Bonn
- so many people want to donate used but well-looked after clothes and shoes,
- so many people want to volunteer to work together to make a lasting difference to the lives of others,
- so many people care for people in need - whether privately, as volunteers or as a full-time job, they need support in this role.
Since 1 April 2019, the doors of ZeSaBo have been wide open to meet their needs, and we are delighted that this flagship project has, once again, been so well received and used!
Photo© Klettke photo+video Bonn
„What is the ZeSaBo and who does it benefit?“
- The ZeSaBo is a vast warehouse and logistics centre.
Within an area of 1,500 m², numerous donations of clothing and household items from the local community, as well as entire pallet deliveries from the business sector, are accepted, inspected, sorted and stored. (More info →)
- The ZeSaBo is a voluntary and integrative project.
Individual volunteers, local community groups, school classes and company teams are all involved in this 100% voluntary project. Whether for an hour or on a regular basis - every helping hand is welcome! (More info →)
- The ZeSaBo offers free and targeted support to those in need.
Anyone who cares for a person or people in need, whether privately, voluntarily or working for an organisation, is our customer - and able to collect goods at any time, according to the needs of whoever he or she cares for. (More info →)
How you can support this flagship project
- Support us with a few clicks with a donation of money by direct debit, credit card, bank transfer or PayPal
- Support us with your contacts, your skills, your commitment, and/or by becoming a supporting member (Register here) THANK YOU!
- Show your support publicly by adding your logo to our list of ZeSaBo e.v. supporters:
- Pass on our printed flyer or use this link to tell friends and colleagues about us.
- Turn your online shopping into a good deed through a free donation with Schulengel:
ZeSaBo Opening Hours
Only sorting (no donations please) Monday 15.00-19.00
Only collection (no donations please) Wednesday 10.00-12.00
Donations accepted, sorted and collected Wednesday 15.00-19.00
Donations accepted, sorted and collected Friday 15.00-19.00
Donations accepted, sorted and collected Saturday 11.00-15.00