Would you like to get involved - internally or externally - with the ZeSaBo and its association?
Thank you - we are very happy to see new volunteers, we need you!
The ZeSaBo e.V. currently needs support in the working groups for:
- Work in the warehouse (accepting, checking, sorting and shelf filling)
- Order picking
- Delivery of orders in the Bonn area
- Working from home: data collection, data maintenance and research
We also urgently need support, technical assistance and active participation in the following areas:
- Fundraising - advice, guidance and formulation of applications for funding and sponsorship
- Lectures, public presentations and campaigns promoting the ZeSaBo
- Press work - ideas, suggestions (also supra-regional), from writing a press release to organising a press conference.
- Networking - Tips, recommendations and suggestions for new cooperation partners, networking and identifying win-win situations.
And then there's our 25-meter shop window. Our future Hall-of-Fame. Here we have an unbelievable amount of space - not only for the logos of the supporters, but if possible also photos and personal statements. In addition, we plan to display written material explaining the work of the ZeSaBo and illustrations of the work of our external helpers. And what else? We have plenty of space for good ideas to be realised and we want to set up a working group to take care of them.
You can become a sponsoring member of ZeSaBo e.V. from as little as 30 euros per year. Click here for the membership form.
You can find all information about the association, its statutes and the membership fee regulations here on the ZeSaBo e.V. page.
Until the ZeSaBo e.V. has the recognition of non-profit status and its own account, the parish of St. Petrus passes on donations with the subject "ZeSaBo e.V." to the account below to the ZeSaBo e.V. i. G..
IBAN: DE31 8306 5408 0004 1419 70
BIC: GENO DEF1 SLR
Upon request, we will issue a receipt for your donation.
Thank you very much for your support!