ZeSaBo e.V. - Our task, our responsibilities, our aims
The non-profit ZeSaBo e.V. is the operator of the ZeSaBo and assumes financial responsibility for all necessary and incurred costs.
A considerable reduction in rent and generous support from the landlord of the warehouse and start-up financing in the form of a two-year rent subsidy (until the end of 2020) from the city of Bonn have made the reopening of the ZeSaBo possible to a large extent.
However, further financial resources are required, e.g. for ancillary rental costs, electricity, heating and other expenses, in order to be able to continue operations beyond 2020. The association must secure the financing of all expenses - until the end of the municipal start-up financing at the end of 2020 - as quickly as possible and is addressing all Bonn citizens, companies and every conceivable institution:
Support us with your sponsoring membership!
You can become a supporting member and secure the future of the ZeSaBo for as little as 30 euros a year.
We hope to spread the unavoidable costs of this demonstrably necessary, forward-looking and sustainable project over many shoulders.
How you can support this beacon project
- Support this purely voluntary project by donating money by direct debit, credit card, bank transfer or PayPal.
- Donate your used clothes, shoes, linen, suitcases and much more. Please inform yourself in advance about our current need for donations in kind.
- Support us with your recommendations, your time commitment or your sponsoring membership.
- Set an example and support the non-profit ZeSaBo e.V. with your logo as a donor or partner.
- Pass on our flyer printed out or as a link for professional and private use.
Set an example with us
Support the ZeSaBo project and the ZeSaBo e.V. by adding your logo to the list of supporters on this website free of charge. We would very much like to publish this with your personal statement and, if necessary, a picture not only on our homepage. Thank you for your support!
IBAN: DE31 8306 5408 0004 1419 70
BIC: GENO DEF1 SLR
On request we will issue you with a donation receipt.